Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thunderbolts and Bombers, very, very frightening!

This week I finished off this flight of Imperial Marauder bombers and a flight of Imperial Thunderbolts.  I went with a dark blue base color with a series of black camouflage stripes. Perfect for night bombing runs and interceptions to bring the enemies to their knees which reminds me of this Motorhead classic.


I'm very pleased with the results and they look great on a tabletop.  I'm nearly finished with a few units for my FOW Polish army which will keep my numbers in the game, though I'm still behind. I've been appointed to a very important civic position in my local community and it requires much time and painting time is the first on the chopping block. But I'll keep going and try my best and knock out a few pieces for the Adepticon Show.

2 comments:

Ack Ack Ack said...

Very nice. Be sure to try and include camo pattern recognition in the local school curriculum.

Maybe some classes on Lemmy as well.

See ya at Adeptichuan...

Chaplain Centuris said...

Hey buyaki,
Long time no see. We played in the 1998 grand tournament together. And in 2001, I won best army with crusade space marines. Don't know if you remember me or not. But I just moved back into the metro Washington area and got back into the hobby. How have things been? Shoot me an email.