Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tree of Woe terrain piece


The Tree of Woe!  This inspiring piece is sure to be a welcome addition to many tables and game systems.    Imagine the Tree of Woe dominating the battlefield on a lone hilltop, or controlling the only safe passage through a disease-ridden swamp.  The possibilities are endless.  This piece is being shown at Gen Con today.

This and some cool new tokens can be found at Gale Force Nine.

I have some mad plans on converting my Tree of Woe to tie in with my new Skaven army.  More on that when I get the tree finished.

3 comments:

Bolt Action Alliance said...

LOVE it! I look forward to this hitting shops... Any idea when?

Buyaki said...

Sorry, I don't know. But glad you like it. It would be a perfect watchtower for your Orcs. Just add some Ork bitz and its customized!

Bolt Action Alliance said...

Exactly what I was thinking! :)